Unrefined Shea Butter by Better Shea Butter - African Raw Pure - Use Alone or in DIY Body Butters Lotions Soap Eczema & Stretch Marks Products Lotion Bars Lip Balms and More! - 1 lb (16 oz)
HANDLE THE 10 MOST COMMON SKIN CONDITIONS WITH RAW SHEA BUTTER
The skin is the largest organ of the body and serves several important functions including protection, regulating body temperature and storing water, fat and vitamins. Unrefined Shea Butter is an all-natural, chemical-free solution to care for your skin. If you have any of the following 10 skin conditions, you are not alone: Acne, Eczema, Hives, Psoriasis, Dry Skin, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, Cracked Heels, Sun Damage, Skin Rashes. Our Grade A Shea Butter is fresh, creamy and versatile. Use it alone or in combination with other natural ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils of your choice to make lotions tailored to your skin condition and your personal preference.
IVORY SHEA BUTTER vs. YELLOW SHEA BUTTER
IVORY Shea Butter varies from off-white, to beige to light gray. The shades of color are inevitable with this natural product, however be reassured that all Shea Butter from Better Shea Butter Co. is Grade A, high quality and fresh, and comes from Ghana in West Africa. The smell of Ivory Shea Butter is slightly nutty, and the consistency is rich but relatively light when compared to Yellow. All skin types and all ages including children can benefit from using Ivory Shea Butter. Please refer to our YELLOW Shea Butter Product Page for more details on this type of butter.
Purchase your 1LB of Raw Shea Butter from us and you will receive a complimentary downloadable eBook with many Shea Butter recipes to help you use this wonderful product.
- Highest rated shea butter for 3 years in a row as confirmed by 1,000's of 5-star reviews, many of which are satisfied return customers
- Unrefined, Pure Shea Butter means you get 100% of its renown moisturizing and skin nourishing benefits; this is truly is the best food for your skin. Vegan and Cruelty-Free
- Easy to use either alone or in DIY recipes; each package includes directions on how to access a complimentary eBook of skin care recipes you will love
- Soft, creamy, melts easily, perfect for making a variety of homemade preparations such as: soaps, lotions, creams, body butters, lip balms, lotions bars, deodorants, hair conditioners and a ton more
- Love it or return it for a full refund; we are the manufacturer and only seller of the Better Shea Butter brand and take full responsibility for each product we offer
|Brand||Better Shea Butter|
|Manufacturer||Better Shea Butter|