TeckNet Classic 2.4G Nano Wireless Mouse6 Buttons18 Month Battery Life2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels
Enjoy all the reliability and accuracy of a corded mouse and the freedom and comfort of a wireless with the amazing TeckNet Classic M002. This simple mouse is designed with reliability, ease-of-use and user comfort in mind
TeckNet Tru-Wave precision means you'll enjoy smoother tracking on just about most surface.
Co-Link For Anchored Pairing:
TeckNet Co-Link Technology will automatically pair the Mouse with the Nano receiver-there's if the mouse-Nano connection is lost for any reason.
TeckNet Advanced 2.4 GHz Wifi Connectivity:
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts from up to 10M away.
18 Month-Long Battery:
A Smart sleep mode and an On/Off switch act to save power, while an indicator light displays to inform when the mouse is active. With 18 Months of battery life, you can almost forget about changing batteries.
* Battery life may vary based on user and PC condition.
If you do need to remove the tiny receiver, just tuck it away right next to the battery.
Tiny Wireless Receiver:
It's so small you can plug it into a USB port and forget about it.
Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support
- Lifelong Clicks: 3 Million
- Battery Type: 1 AA (NOT included)
- Support: Windows 8,7,Vista,XP,2008
- 1 X M002 Mouse
- 1 X Nano Receiver (Placed inside of the battery room)
- 1 X Manual
* Battery is NOT included
- 2.4GHz Wireless - A more secure and precise experience than the traditional FM radio system with an increased working distance of up to 15m
- Tiny USB Nano style receiver plugs into your PC and can stay there. DPI button to select your preferred cursor speed; 2000/1500/1000dpi
- TeckNet Tru-Wave technology provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet Co-Link technology - after pairing there's no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
- Energy Efficient: The auto power-off function switches off the mouse when the USB Nano receiver is disconnected, or the PC is switched off to give 18 months battery life from just one AA battery
- Features a battery level indicator, will let you know when power levels are running low