NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter with Miracast (PTV3000) Certified for use with Kindle Fire HDX
Mirror the Screen of Your Kindle Fire HDX, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone on Your TV
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter enables you to mirror whatever is displayed on your Kindle Fire HDX, Intel WiDi, or Miracast-supported smartphone, tablet, or laptop screen on your HDTV, wirelessly.
- Certified for Kindle Fire HDX
- Wirelessly display content in up to 1080p HD video resolution
- Flexible power option using a USB port on the TV
- Small size for easy placement and portability
- Works with Miracast or Intel WiDi certified Windows 8.1 laptops and ultrabooks
- Works with Miracast-certified smartphones such as Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus G, and others
- Bring content from mobile devices to the big screen
- Enjoy photos, videos, music, apps, or any website on your big screen TV
- Experience your videos and photos in HD resolution up to 1080p
- Enjoy 5.1 surround sound for an immersive home entertainment experience
- Display photos, videos, the browser and favorite apps wirelessly from your mobile devices on TV, without using HDMI cables
- Push2TV is an ideal accessory for any compatible mobile device Kindle, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
Certified for Kindle Fire HDX
Your Push2TV now supports Kindle Fire HDX. Enjoy Amazon Instant Video or anything that is displayed on your Kindle tablet on your big screen TV.
Flexible Power Options
Push2TV can be powered using a USB port on your TV. If the TV does not have a USB port, Push2TV also comes with a standard power adapter that plugs into an electrical outlet.
Small in size, Big in Performance
Smaller than a standard pencil, the Push2TV adapter allows for simple placement and makes it easy to carry around when travelling.
Supports Intel WiDi and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast
Push2TV supports Intel WiDi and is Miracast certified, so you can wirelessly display more of your devices on TV in up to 1080p HD.
- Installation Guide
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Requires a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with Intel WiDi or Miracast wireless display
- HDTV with available HDMI input
User manual available at http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/PTV3000/PTV3000_UM_23Apr2013.pdf
- Wirelessly display content in up to 1080p HD video resolution.
- Flexible power option by using the USB port on the TV.
- Small size for easy placement and portability.