MABIS Basal Digital Thermometer to Test Basal Body Temperature (BBT) for Natural Family Planning White
Family Planning the Natural Way
This stylish and clinically accurate thermometer is designed to help you fulfill your dreams of becoming a parent. By taking your basal body temperature (BBT) reading each morning you can determine when ovulation is likely occurring. The thermometer informs you with a helpful tone when it registers the peak temperature making it easy for you.
Track Your Basal Body Temperature (BBT)
Take control of your fertility. Use this FDA approved thermometer to learn when you may have ovulated. A slight increase in basal body temperature (BBT) may mean ovulation. Charting BBT can help track this peak time. The thermometer recalls your last reading and comes with a 12-month supply of ovulation charts making it easier to track your cycles and helping you on your journey to parenthood.
- The stylish clinically accurate MABIS Basal Digital thermometer can help bring you closer to fulfilling your dream of becoming a parent by detecting and tracking possible ovulation.
- Fast results! It gives you quick 60-second readouts to a 100th of a degree.
- Easy-to-read Fahrenheit LCD display also recalls your last reading making it easier to detect any temperature changes from day to day.
- It comes with a 12-month supply of ovulation charts making it easier to track your cycles and helping you on your journey to parenthood.
- Minimize the guessing games this thermometer is tested for clinical accuracy and made in an FDA and ISO registered facility.
- Includes clear plastic storage case and replaceable LR41 long-life battery
- FDA approved
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|Brand||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Label||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Manufacturer||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|ProductGroup||Health and Beauty|
|Publisher||MABIS DMI Healthcare|
|Studio||MABIS DMI Healthcare|