Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Original 8.5 Ounce
When it comes to kettle style chips nothing beats the thick home-style crunch of LAYS Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. LAYS Original Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are a crunchy thick slice of home-style taste. Each lip-smacking batch is uniquely made to deliver a hearty crunch that will surely satisfy even the most discerning potato chip aficionado. Take a minute to relax unwind and savorone delicious bite at a time.
Crafted with Care
Original doesnt mean boring or bland. We start with LAYS signature potatoes sliced nice and thick kettle cook 'em in small batches until theyre extra crunchy and crisp and let the simple fresh-tasting goodness of real ingredients shine.
So What Makes a LAYS Potato Chip Kettle Cooked?
Step 1. LAY'S starts with quality farm-grown potatoes and slices them nice and thick.
Step 2. Small batches of thick-sliced potatoes go into a kettle.
Step 3. A unique slow cooking process creates extra-crunchy potato chips.
Step 4. Authentic real ingredients and delicious flavors are then added.
Step 5. Finished potato chips are immediately packaged.
Step 6. Grab a handful and enjoy every last crunchy bite.
Perfect for Every Occasion
From the everyday snack to the impromptu get-together LAY'S Original Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are the perfect addition to any occasion. And with LAYS take-home bags you can share more delicious flavor by the handful.
- Convenient 8.5-ounce bag. Perfect for sharing at home with friends or at picnics; they make a pantry staple the entire family will enjoy.
- LAY'S Original Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are thicker cut and cooked in smaller batches than our regular potato chips using a process that creates the hard-bite crunch potato chip fans have come to love.
- We start with farm-grown potatoes so the ingredients are trusted and fresh-tasting.
- LAY'S Original Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips do not contain gluten ingredients artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Every bag of LAYS Kettle Cooked Chips is packed fresh and delivered straight to you from Frito-Lay the snack company you know and trust.
A Little Frito-Lay History
In 1932 Herman Lay the founder of the H.W. Lay Co. started selling LAYS potato chips right out of his Ford Model A. Now LAYS chips are still being made with genuine trusted ingredients. And after nearly a century in the chip business were not stopping any time soon. Here at Frito-Lay we continue to innovate so that we can provide reliable well-crafted products that are as good as they are fun.