Calf Compression Sleeve by Camden Gear - Helps Shin Splints. Leg Socks for Men and Women Black - Large
Are You In Pain After Running?
Microscopic Tearing of the Muscle Fibers is the Cause
When running, your calf muscles vibrate and dissipate (or lose) energy. As a result of microscopic tearing of the muscle fibers, your muscles become sore after running. This is the main cause of pain after running.
Camden Gear Compression Sleeve Help You Recover Faster
True Graduated Compression Socks supports Your Muscles and Increases Blood Flow
- Reduce pain from shin splints.
- Recover faster after your run.
- Reduce fatigue during your run.
- Especially helpful for nurses and others who work on their feet all day
Important! Please measure the thickest part of your calf (circumference) to determine the proper size compression sleeve for you.
Calf Size Measurements
Small: 7" - 9.5"
Medium: 9.5" - 11.5"
Large: 11.5" - 14.5"
Our 60 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service within 60 days, and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Don't wait for this sale to end! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.
- HELPS SHIN SPLINTS AND PREVENTS INJURIES : Runners are prone to lots of common inflammation injuries. Using the Camden Gear compression sleeves will help you get relief from shin splints pain and prevent further injuries. They offer true graduated compression. The pressure starts at 25mmHg at the top of the sleeve and progresses smoothly to 20mmHg at the bottom of the pair of sleeves. This ensures increased blood transport to muscles over the entire length of the sleeve.
- AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CALF SIZE: Camden Gear Leg Compression socks will fit calf sizes from 9" to 16+" and are appropriate for both men and women. Please refer to our sizing guide below to choose the perfect size for you.
- USE AS ACTIVE AND RECOVERY SLEEVES: Camden Gear compression sleeves may be used as both active and recovery sleeves. When used while running, the graduated compression reduces muscle vibration, which in turn reduces muscle fatigue. When used as a recovery sleeve, the increase in blood flow helps oxygen starved muscles recover much faster than normal.
- MATERIAL: The Camden Gear Calf compression Sleeve is made from a lightweight mix of 25% Spandex and 75% Lycra. The Spandex has superior compression characteristics for maintaining firm pressure on the calves. The Lycra allows air to circulate to the skin, while at the same time allowing moisture to wick out. Produced on state-of-the-art looms, Camden Gear compression sleeves are flawless from top to bottom.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Camden Gear compression sleeves, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.