BOSS AUDIO AVA1204 7 Band Pre-Amp Equalizer with Remote Subwoofer Level Control
Front Panel Controls
- LED Level Meter
- Subwoofer frequency selector: This control is used to set the center frequency for the subwoofer channel at either 50Hz or 150Hz. This establishes the point in the frequency spectrum where the subwoofer level control will have the greatest effect.
- Subwoofer level control: Although the AVA1204 does not have an overall level control (you set the volume level for your system from the head unit) it features an independent level control for the subwoofer channel. This gives you the ability to balance the amount of bass in the audio mix to your personal taste.
- Boost/Cut Controls: Each of these controls represents a range of frequencies surrounding a center frequency to cover the audio spectrum from subwoofer to treble. Adjust these controls to suit your taste and listening environment. Each center frequency can be adjusted +/- 12 dB.
- EQ On/Off Selector: This button permits you to turn on or off the equalization provided by the AVA1204.
- X-Bass Processor On/Off: The AVA1204 features a BASS enhancement circuit called X-BASS. Use this when you want to emphasize the bass portion of your audio.
- EQ center frequencies: 60Hz 150Hz 400Hz 1kHz 3kHz 6kHz 15kHz
- Equalization range: (boost/cut) +/- 12dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz 20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 60 dB
- Equalizer THD: Less than 0.05%
- Channel separation: 45 dB
- High level input voltage: 4V
- Low level input voltage: 0.5V
- Defeat/equalizer: 0 dB +/- 1 dB
- Power supply: 10-16V negative ground
- Output voltage (subwoofer channel only): 1.5V
How An Equalizer Is Used
The AVA1204 is a high-fidelity signal processor/preamplifier that that allows you to graphically view and individually control a number of different frequency bands in a stereophonic system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in the signal path after the equalizer and provides front rear and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors. The AVA1204 consists of several audio filters each centered at a specific frequency in the audio range. It enables you to cut or boost the output level by up to 12 decibels as desired at the following frequencies: 60Hz 150Hz 400Hz 1kHz 3kHz 6kHz or 15kHz. In addition the subwoofer channel level can be controlled independently and either 50Hz or 150Hz can be selected as the center frequency for the bass level control.
|Binding||Wireless Phone Accessory|
|LegalDisclaimer||Warranty does not cover misuse of product.|
|ProductGroup||Car Audio or Theater|
|Warranty||1 YEAR WARRANTY|